Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration